Education Grants Program Director
The Program Director for Education Grants directs grantmaking activities associated with early childhood, K-12, youth development, higher education, and economic and workforce development for one of the largest private foundations in Louisiana.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identifying systemic and programmatic solutions in the Greater New Orleans region for children, youth, and families
- Planning broad program agendas for the Foundation
- Advising the CEO and Board of Trustees on Foundation strategic program direction and investments
- Developing and managing special initiatives
- Implementing new programs and enterprises with community and national/local philanthropic partners
- Soliciting and reviewing grant applications
- Overseeing and executing all strategic planning in the education area
Applicants must possess a strong desire to work for a faith-based Christian organization and be able to articulate alignment with the Mission of BCM.
For a complete job description use the link below which will take you to Indeed.com. All applicants should submit a resume, including salary history, through Indeed.com. Salary is commensurate with experience, demonstrated initiative and relevant competency in the field.